Terms and Conditions
‘The buyer’ refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller.
By using this website you ‘The Buyer’ agrees to be bound by these conditions. It is expressly agreed that there are no other understandings, representations or warranties of any kind (express or implied) forming part of this contract.
GoodsDirect2U Ltd’s website and advertising only constitute an invitation to treat.
Ordering goods (online or otherwise) constitutes an offer by the buyer to buy in accordance with these terms and conditions.
The seller may or may not accept any buyers order for goods which are not held in stock by the seller at time the order is placed by the buyer.
The seller’s acceptance occurs (and the contract is formed) when the goods are dispatched to the buyer.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantees Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by GoodsDirect2U Ltd. In the event that goods sold are deficient or are faulty, the retailer has the right to repair, replace or refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer from being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
All payments are in New Zealand dollars and include GST.
Incorrect Shipping Orders
If the buyer have selected a shipping option that does not apply to the buyer, GoodsDirect2U Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order, or charge for the correct shipping. The buyer will be notified if shipping costs will be extra to what you had selected.
Order Missing or Damaged
All items must be completely unpacked and inspected before being signed for, if the item is damaged, the buyer must sign the signature as “damaged” and the purchaser must let GoodsDirect2U Ltd know within 24 hours. Failing to do so may result in the loss of right of remedy.
If the buyer has placed an order and believe it has gone missing the buyer must notify GoodsDirect2U within 7 days of payment of the order.
Every care is taken when listing products, however mistakes do happen and in the unlikely event that a product listed on the GoodsDirect2U Ltd website mistakenly has an incorrect price, or description GoodsDirect2U Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed incorrectly. GoodsDirect2U Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment has been made. If the buyers payment has already been made for the purchase and the buyers order is cancelled, GoodsDirect2U Ltd shall issue a credit to the buyers bank account or credit card for the amount of the incorrect price.
Errors and Omissions Excluded. All product and prices are subject to change without notice and only available while stocks last.
- Batteries – 3 Months
- Construction – 1 Year
- Farm Implements – 1 Year
- Gate Openers – 1 Year
- Garden Fountains and Ornaments – 3 Months
- Garden Power Tools – 1 Year
- Generators – 1 Year (Batteries 3 Months)
- Greenhouses – Aluminium 15 Years, Polycarbonate Panels 10 Years
- Honda, Kohlar, Briggs & Stratton engines may have extended warranty periods 1-3 Years
- Log Splitters – 1 Year
- JAJ – 1 Year
- MYW Electric – 1 Year
- Marine – 1 Year
- Neraus – 2 Years
- Pet Products – 3 Months
- Portable Buildings – 1 Year
- Pumps – 1 Year
- TV Brackets – 5 Years
Any warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- GoodsDirect2U Ltd warrants to the original retail purchaser only, that the product purchased shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service duration for the period of warranty.
- Warranty coverage will begin on the product shipment date.
- Warranty covers only defects that arise as a result of normal domestic use of the product, and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of improper installation, maintenance, modifications or acts of nature. (fair wear and tear and misuse excluded).
- Warranty will not cover the operation of the product outside the products specifications.
- Warranty will only cover the product itself, not accessories, or any shipping costs. Warranty does not cover products that have been tampered with in any way.
- The expense of all postage or shipping costs from the buyer to the GoodsDirect2U Ltd shall be the sole responsibility of the the buyer.
- Damage resulting from failure to use the product in a manner consistent with our/manufacturers recommendations shall render the limited warranty void.
- In no event shall GoodsDirect2U Ltd be liable for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, whether resulting from the use, misuse or inability to use the product or from defects in the product.
- GoodsDirect2U Ltd retains the exclusive right to repair or replace (with a new or newly-overhauled replacement product) the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion. Such remedy shall be your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty.
Warranty Pull Starts
Pull starts with broken springs, will not be covered under warranty.
Greenhouse Manufacturer Specifications
Our greenhouses have a snow load of 16 to 18 PSF (pounds per square foot), withstand the wind load capacity of 20 meters/second. Ratings:
Wind Load – 20 meters/second equates to 72 Kilometres per hour.
Snow Load – 16 to 18 PSF (pounds per square foot) equates to 78.1 to 87.9 Kilograms per meter2.
Returns and Refunds
If the buyer should need to return a product please do so within 7 days of receiving the order. All returns must be in the same condition that they were received and in the original packaging. It is the buyers responsibility to pay for all shipping costs plus a 15% restocking fee.
Returns must be for a genuine reason, reading the description wrong is not valid reason.
If the buyer needs to return an item for any reason you must contact GoodsDirect2U Ltd first, all returns must also include a note with reason for return, purchase reference, contact name, email and phone number.
GoodsDirect2U Ltd can only issue a refund or credit by request when the item is unused and in its original packaging.
Refunds must be paid into a bank account or refunded back to the buyers credit card.
The buyer agrees to pay to GoodsDirect2U Ltd all costs (including legal costs on a solicitor or client basis) of and incidental to the execution and discharge of this agreement and any of the securities and also all monies expended or charged by the seller as a consequence of default or which GoodsDirect2U Ltd considers in any way necessary to incur in the attempted protection, enforcement or attempted enforcement of the seller’s rights and remedies pursuant to this agreement.
Disputes and Law
Any claim or dispute arising hereunder shall be subject to arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act 1996.
The contract including these terms and conditions of sale shall be governed by New Zealand Law.